Are you an experienced Statistical Programmer looking for a company which can offer you real work-life balance? Are you interested in sharing your skills and expertise in a growing CRO, where you can influence key decisions and truly make an impact? Our long-term strategy is to build up a strong Biometrics team at our offices in Verona, Milan, Aachen and Stirling and we want to find the perfect Programmer to help influence this growth. We offer the flexibility for a mixture of home and office based working.
CROMSOURCE, an international, full service CRO, is looking for a SAS Programmer to cover the programming activities in SAS for both clinical and medical device studies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supports statisticians in programming inferential analysis, Tables, Figures, Listings and randomization in SAS to ensure accordance with the Statistical Analysis Plan and study protocol and complying with the rules and guidelines for validated SAS programming
- Helps in organizing and conducting a quality control review of the tables, listings figures and inferential analysis to ensure compliance with the protocol and SAP
- Prepares and archives of all datasets, computer programs and other material used in the preparation of the tables, listings, figures, inferential analyses for the integrated study report in order to have a complete and transparent documentation of the whole process
- Develops and maintains SAS programs and SAS full screen applications to support the data management group
- Contributes to the development of SAS programming and related SAS applications (including implementation of the quality system for SAS programming) guaranteeing the best quality services of the department
Education & Experience:
- University degree in statistics, mathematics or related disciplines
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Experience in using SAS and preferably ADaM and CDISC standards in clinical trials
- Fluent in English and local language(s)
What CROMSOURCE can offer you:
- True work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Close management support to ensure workload is managed within a normal working week
- Opportunities for career progression/development, enabling you to progress within the department
- Variety within your work - our clients are small and mid-sized pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; you can become truly embedded within the pharmaceutical aspect, including having direct contact with bodies such as the FDA and EMA
- The chance to work not only on clinical, IMP studies, but also medical device projects too
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @ https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00002522
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords: SAS Programmer, Clinical Programmer, SAS Programming, Clinical Programming, CDISC, Clinical Trials, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
SAS Programmer, CDISC, Clinical Research Organisation, clinical trials, CRO, Medical Devices, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, SAS