Schedule: Permanent - Full Time - Home-based
Travel: 50-60% travel, some international travel within Europe
TalentSource Life Sciences, the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions is currently seeking a dependable and innovative Site Engagement Manager to lead recruitment and optimization strategies for assigned neurological clinical trial sites to accelerate trial completion timelines within a network of sites in designated regions in Europe. This position would also be instrumental in the establishment of the European network of neurological clinical trial sites on behalf of our client's organisation.
The direct reporting line would be to management in the US.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with assigned research sites on recruitment and process optimization for clinical trials that will allow for the most productive and efficient practices at the site. Monthly, in-person or telephone visits to each assigned trial site will be required to provide material and practical support
- Writing site visit reports for the study sponsor and/or contract research organizations (CROs) and providing consistent and immediate support to assigned research sites in order to help them maximize their productivity
- Navigating and having an in-depth understanding of complicated clinical trial protocols, and ability to develop exceptional tools to assist with recruitment, pre-screening, screening and retention of participants into trials
- Providing strategic input on effective recruitment, outreach, and optimization strategies and assisting with the development of plans, tools and resources to carry-out the strategies
- Facilitating sharing across selected research sites with regards to learnings and best practices by creating presentations or tools, speaking at conferences and/or webinars, and fielding requests for assistance and information on effective strategies for recruitment and optimization
- Working closely with pharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs and vendors in a collaborative, professional and highly effective manner
- Providing input and assistance as needed with project proposals, reports, manuals, and other documents
Education and experience:
- A Master's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical research experience
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP), Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC), Association of Clinical Research Professionals - Certified Professional (ACRP-CP), or willing to work to meet the criteria in order to apply for certification once hired
- Experience with marketing strategies, social media, event or program management, community outreach, and/or public speaking are desirable but not required
- Direct Alzheimer's disease clinical trial experience and/or knowledge of the Alzheimer's disease research networks in Europe would be a plus
- Previous management experience
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Proven record of successful problem-solving and decision framing skills
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Capacity to travel up to 50-60% time each month, sometimes on short notice
- Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to speak and write fluent English
- Proficient PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of and use of social media
- Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English
- Familiarity and comfort utilizing Sharepoint, Google docs, Google Meet, Zoom and other group sharing and video conferencing sites
The Benefits of Working for TalentSource in Spain:
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Regular face-to-face or phone meetings with line manager
- Full annual performance review process
- End of year party with the team
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @ https://www.talentsourcelifesciences.com/job-information/?job-id=HQ00002569
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords: Site Engagement Manager, Site Engagement, Site Enrolment, Site Enrollment , Site Liaison, Engagement Manager, Enrolment Manager, Enrollment Manager, Engagement Specialist, Site activation manager, Feasibility Site liaison , Senior Feasibility Site Liaison, Site Optimization Specialist, Local Enrolment Specialist, Local Enrollment Specialist
Feasibility Manager, Feasibility Specialist, Site Engagement Manager, Feasibility, Site Engagement