Location: United Kingdom - office based in Stirling or home based
Schedule: Full-time, permanent
CROMSOURCE is a growing international CRO dedicated to professional development and providing an excellent work-life balance, with a quality-focused, collaborative "one-team" culture, and we are looking for a dynamic person to join our in-house team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS). You will manage the recruitment process from requisition approval through to the hire of qualified employees and freelancers/contractors, who will work on projects for our varied client base, ranging from small to mid-sized pharma, biotech and medical device companies.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective recruiting plans and execute the talent acquisition strategies
- Collaborate with the hiring managers in identifying the recruitment needs and the potential candidates' competency and required skills
- Identify potential candidates for the open vacancies, perform the screening interviews, coordinate any tests to be performed by the candidate (where applicable) and create an interview report
- Sent matching CVs to the hiring manager and coordinate interviews
- Brief and debrief candidates before and after interviews, keep candidates warm and draft rejection letters
- Verify references and background checks, in conjunction with HR where appropriate
- Manage the job offer including negotiations and administration
- Manage the recruitment database by adding candidates, checking, cleaning and updating the records based on the reporting/metric requirements
- Provide regular reports (i.e. recruiting, hiring and concluding process)
- Support operational and sales departments with their project related resource needs by providing data and arguments for RFI/RFP, presenting sample candidates
- Manage the recruitment standards (advertisement wording and layout, website wording, name branding, flyers, etc.)
- May give training on the recruitment database and support junior members of the team, where necessary
- Cooperates in continual process improvement
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma at least. Degree preferred.
- Extensive recruitment experience, preferably in the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced with using Social Medial, LinkedIn and recruitment tools
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Child care vouchers
- Eye test vouchers
- Seniority bonus
- Full performance and development process with end of year reviews
- Team events and end of year party
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement email. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step.
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key words: Talent Acquisition Specialist, TAS, Talent Acquisition, Recruiter, Recruitment, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Consultant, Agency, In-House Recruiter, In-House Recruitment, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, Permanent, Perm, Europe
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment