Location: Poland - home based
Schedule: Full-time, permanent
Are you interested in working directly for a single sponsor while having the security and additional career opportunities that working for an international CRO can bring? Our team says it's the best of both worlds….
TalentSource Life Sciences (the sponsor-dedicated division of CROMSOURCE), is searching for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company in Poland.
CROMSOURCE is an international CRO with a strong focus on quality, professional development, and supportive culture. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with their client counterparts.
The Senior Statistical Programmer Consultant is a delivery-focused role who works under the leadership, oversight, and direction of a programming team leader to lead and/or support aspects of the programming effort to deliver technical programming and information components of a project. This position requires high technical skills and thorough industry knowledge to independently perform the programming tasks. Must have experience with oncology trials.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the programming deliveries of a clinical study or project.
- Implements statistical programming aspects of the protocol and the clinical development program.
- Ensures high quality is built into own deliverables and the quality delivered by other programmers.
- Programs independently with high efficiency and quality.
- Writes and/or implements specifications and oversees completeness of relevant documentation.
- Contribute to the development of best practices to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness within function. Ensures compliance with standards and automation usage.
- Plans and supports team activities and tasks.
- Communicates and escalates risks within the assigned studies and/or projects.
- Works proactively with study team members including but not limited to the Statisticians, Lead Programmers, Data Managers, and Study Leader.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field plus 6-7 years of SAS programming experience in a clinical trial environment.
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field plus 5 or more years of SAS programming experience in a clinical trial environment.
- Excellent programming skills including macro language.
- Ability to proactively manage concurrent activities within a study or part of a project. Proficient knowledge of the clinical development process.
- Experience with oncology clinical trials.
The Benefits of Working in Poland:
- Internet compensation of up to PLN 80 per month
- Insurances: Group Accident (employer funded), medical care, and social fund (as per Polish regulations)
- PPK Pension participation (as per Polish regulations)
- Company car depending on the function.
- Mobile phone depending on the function.
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Holidays: Between 20 and 26 days per year, depending on seniority
- Refund on corrective glasses for computer work (as per Polish regulations)
- Annual Christmas party
- Seniority Bonus (5y-1.000PLN, 10y-2.000PLN,15y-3.000PLN, 20y-4.000PLN)
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgment that we received it. If you have the requirements, you will be invited for a phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family-owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation that, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they can develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built, and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values is evidenced by our below-industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role, and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords: Senior Statistical Programmer Consultant, Consultant, Oncology, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Outsourcing, Sponsor-dedicated, SAS programming, data analytics, statistics, statistical analysis, clinical trials, SQL, Microsoft Excel, Macros, HTML, ODS, operational data store, programming
Oncology, SAS Programmer, Senior Biostatistician, Biostatistics, clinical trials, CRO, MS Office, SAS, SQL, Statistics