Dedicated to Central Nervous System Research
For nearly 25 years, CROMSOURCE has been dedicated to conducting trials focused on CNS. We have created an extensive network of academic and private practice investigators in neurology, psychiatry, pain, sleep disorders and other neurological areas.
Experts in CNS
CROMSOURCE’s extensive CNS experience includes a history of more than 100 Phase I through Phase IV studies, performed both in adult and pediatric populations, across Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America, in multiple areas including, but not limited to:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Huntington’s Chorea
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurostimulation (medical device)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sleep Disorder
- Smoking Cessation
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (medical device)
Our Expertise Ensures Your Success
CROMSOURCE has developed a stringent methodology to help sponsors identify the highest enroling countries and sites during the feasibility stage. Our unique Feasibility PlusTM approach is provided to potential clients without obligation at the RFP stage and is the foundation of our ability to offer sponsors a guaranteed timeline, enrolment and budget.
Working closely with our clients, CROMSOURCE identifies geographic areas well known for their prevalence of the targeted indication. All regulatory requirements are reviewed and timelines are developed for each country to ensure the best regulatory strategy.
CROMSOURCE works directly with the most successful sites in recruiting patients. Sites are only considered if they have proven they can deliver a combination of high enrolment, high retention and quality data.
All the Services You Need, Where You Need Them
With offices throughout the US and Europe, CROMSOURCE deploys the resources you need in the countries you select. We have strong relationships with regulators, sites, and principal investigators in those countries, facilitating study start up and data quality.
We offer our clients the following services:
- Project Management
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Flexible Resourcing Solutions
- Central Nervous System Expertise and Experience
- Operational Excellence Based on Nearly 25 Years of Experience
- The Only “End-to-End Guarantee” in the Industry
- Detailed Knowledge of Sites, Investigators, KOLs
CROMSOURCE is the only CRO to offer clients a performance guarantee.
We will start and complete the study on-time, enrol the agreed number of patients, and do it for the price originally agreed upon.
The CROMSOURCE Advantage
- Consistent quality systems across the entire business
- Executive oversight that provides the highest level of attention
- Consistent on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Low employee turnover resulting in consistency and continuity across the program
- Global Presence. Local Expertise.
- Big enough to perform large, global trials, yet small enough to offer the flexibility and
attention to customer focus
Our End-to-End Guarantee
- Guaranteed study start-up time
- Guaranteed enrolment
- Guaranteed price without CRO-initiated changes in scope
- Guaranteed database lock date
How can CROMSOURCE do this?
- Realistic and highly detailed feasibility analysis
- Operational excellence within a cohesive team
multi-site certified quality
Via Giorgio De Sandre, 3
37135 Verona - Italy
Direct: +39 045 8222811
North American Headquarters:
8000 Regency Parkway, Suite 575,
Cary, NC 27518 – USA
Direct:+1 919 626 9882
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCentral Nervous System Overview
|CROMSOURCE Central Nervous System Fact Sheet.pdf||Download|