Dedicated to Oncology Research
Oncology clinical trials are longer and more complex than those in any other therapeutic area. CROMSOURCE provides an expert Oncology team who guarantees to meet your milestones and expectations for your trial.
For nearly 25 years, CROMSOURCE has had large experience in conducting trials focused in oncology. We have created a large network of academic and private investigators who understand regulatory requirements and are the best sites to conduct oncology trials.
Experts in Oncology
CROMSOURCE’s oncology experience includes a history of over 100 studies involving thousands of patients in Phase I through Registry, performed both in adult and pediatric populations, in Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
We have completed studies in a huge range of solid tumor and hematological cancer types including, but not limited to:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Head and Neck
- Multiple Myeloma
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Supportive Care
Areas where we have the most experience are:
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Our Expertise Ensures Your Success
CROMSOURCE has developed a stringent methodology to help sponsors identify the highest enroling countries and sites during the feasibility stage. Our unique Feasibility PlusTM approach is provided to potential clients without obligation at the RFP stage and is the foundation of our ability to offer sponsors a guaranteed timeline, enrolment and budget.
Working closely with our clients, CROMSOURCE identifies geographic areas well known for their prevalence of the targeted indication. All regulatory requirements are reviewed and timelines are developed for each country to ensure the best regulatory strategy.
CROMSOURCE works directly with the most successful sites in recruiting patients. Sites are only considered if they have proven they can deliver a combination of high enrolment, high retention and quality data.
All the Services You Need, Where You Need Them
With offices throughout the US and Europe, CROMSOURCE deploys the resources you need in the countries you select. We have strong relationships with regulators, sites, and principal investigators in those countries, facilitating study start up and data quality.
We offer our clients the following services:
- Project Management
- Clinical Operations
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Affairs
- Medical Writing
- Flexible Resourcing Solutions
- Oncology Expertise and Experience
- Operational Excellence Based on Nearly 25 Years of Experience
- The Only “End-to-End Guarantee” in the Industry
- Detailed Knowledge of Sites, Investigators, KOLs
CROMSOURCE is the only CRO to offer clients a performance guarantee.
We will start and complete the study on-time, enrol the agreed number of patients, and do it for the price originally agreed upon.
The CROMSOURCE Advantage
- Consistent quality systems across the entire business
- Executive oversight that provides the highest level of attention
- Consistent on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Low employee turnover resulting in consistency and continuity across the program
- Global Presence. Local Expertise.
- Big enough to perform large, global trials, yet small enough to offer the flexibility and
attention to customer focus
Our End-to-End Guarantee
- Guaranteed study start-up time
- Guaranteed enrolment
- Guaranteed price without CRO-initiated changes in scope
- Guaranteed database lock date
How can CROMSOURCE do this?
- Realistic and highly detailed feasibility analysis
- Operational excellence within a cohesive team
multi-site certified quality
Via Giorgio De Sandre, 3
37135 Verona - Italy
Direct: +39 045 8222811
North American Headquarters:
8000 Regency Parkway, Suite 575,
Cary, NC 27518 – USA
Direct: +1 919 626 9882
Email: email@example.comOncology Overview
|CROMSOURCE Oncology Fact sheet.pdf||Download|