Dedicated to Ophthalmology Research
Clients developing ophthalmic products may seek out niche CROs who boast high levels of therapeutic area experience. However, those niche partners are not often able to offer a full range of in-house services, such as biometrics, safety, regulatory, medical writing or technology applications.
Also, those niche CROs typically do not offer an international footprint and global capability or the reassurance of over 25 years of experience.
CROMSOURCE is your ideal partner. We combine high levels of therapeutic experience typically found in niche CROs, with the geographic coverage and service scope found in a global partner. We add our best-in-class quality standards, industry leading metrics for on-time, on-budget project delivery, and a commitment to share our clients’ goals.
Broad Therapeutic Experience
CROMSOURCE has managed hundreds ophthalmic projects. Notable indications we have experience in include, but are not limited to:
- Acanthamoeba keratitis
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Cataract lenses
- Contact lens solutions
- Diabetic macular oedema
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Dry eye
- Geographic atrophy
- Intra-ocular lenses
- Nerve growth factor
- Neurotrophic keratits
- Ocular adenovirus infection
- Ocular burns
- Ophthalmic diagnostics
- Post-cataract surgery
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Sjorgen’s syndrome
- Vitreous implants
Our Expertise Ensures Your Success
CROMSOURCE has a wealth of specialist experience in the development of medical devices and medicinal products in ophthalmology. However, past experience alone is not enough to ensure successful development and completion of your project. To do this, CROMSOURCE understands the importance of retaining our expert people and ensuring our clients receive a stable, experienced project team throughout the duration of their study.
What this means for your project is:
- Project teams have a complete understanding of the patient population, the operational challenges associated with recruiting and retaining subjects and the strategies required to conduct these studies in a timely manner.
- Staff become part of your team, sharing their considerable experience and expertise of data management, statistics, medical writing, safety and regulatory in ophthalmology product development.
- CRAs are experienced in ophthalmology endpoints and data. This understanding ensures that monitoring is detailed, this understanding ensures that monitoring is detailed, that sites are managed effectively and quality data is delivered.
Find Out More
Visit our website www.cromsource.com to find valuable industry insights, ophthalmology white papers and regulatory updates. Let us show you how we can help make your next ophthalmology project a success.
CROMSOURCE is the only CRO to offer clients a performance guarantee.
We will start and complete the study on-time, enrol the agreed number of patients, and do it for the price originally agreed upon.
The CROMSOURCE Advantage
- Consistent quality systems across the entire business
- Executive oversight that provides the highest level of attention
- Consistent on-time, on-budget project delivery
- Low employee turnover resulting in consistency and continuity across the program
- Global Presence. Local Expertise.
- Big enough to perform large, global trials, yet small enough to offer the flexibility and
attention to customer focus
Our End-to-End Guarantee
- Guaranteed study start-up time
- Guaranteed enrolment
- Guaranteed price without CRO-initiated changes in scope
- Guaranteed database lock date
How can CROMSOURCE do this?
- Realistic and highly detailed feasibility analysis
- Operational excellence within a cohesive team
multi-site certified quality
Via Giorgio De Sandre, 3
37135 Verona - Italy
Direct: +39 045 8222811
North American Headquarters:
8000 Regency Parkway, Suite 575,
Cary, NC 27518 – USA
Direct: +1 919 626 9882
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOphthalmic Overview
|CROMSOURCE Ophthalmology Fact Sheet Sept 23.pdf||Download|