The incidence of diabetes and obesity are increasing on a global scale and CROMSOURCE is playing a significant role in supporting development of new therapies to treat these types of chronic metabolic disorders.
We have deep experience and expertise not only in recruiting specialized patient populations, but also in retaining them for longer term studies.
CROMSOURCE’s Endocrinology and Diabetes experience includes over many studies in thousands of patients in Phase I through Registry and with Medical Devices IDE and non-IDE stages. Specifically, we have completed studies in a wide range of conditions including but not limited to:
- Type I Diabetes
- Type II Diabetes
Significantly we have also completed several studies including pediatric subjects in this therapy area. Through our endocrinology expertise, CROMSOURCE becomes your trusted partner and adds immediate value to your project.
Please click to download the Endocrinology and Diabetology Overview:
- Changes to EU Medical Device Legislation: What you need to know - White Paper June 2016
- Clinical Data for Medical Devices - Preparing for increased requirements in the EU - White Paper, 2015
- Medical Device Overview
- Clinical Evaluation Reports - White Paper, 2015
- Wound Closure - White Paper, 2014
- EU Recast of the Medical Device Directives: The Rocky Road to the new Medical Device Regulation - White Paper, 2014
- Language Requirements for EU Medical Device Labels - Multilingual, September 2012