Whether done as part of a clinical trial or as a stand-alone project, the professional medical writers at CROMSOURCE combine medicine, science, and technical writing to deliver concise documents for all stages of regulatory, project management, and final reports.
CROMSOURCE has undertaken a wide range of medical writing assignments such as:
- Clinical Study Reports
- Literature research
- Technical document
- Case Narratives
- Abstracts and Manuscripts
- Documentation for congress exhibits (abstracts, posters, and slide presentations)
- Investigator’s Brochures (IBs)
- Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers (IMPDs)
- Investigational New Drug documents (INDs)
- Pediatric Investigation Plans (PIPs)
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- Common Technical Document (CTD/eCTD)
Whatever your project, we have a medical writer to complete it with speed, accuracy and professionalism.