Location: Portugal - home based
Schedule: Full-Time, Contract
Are you interested in working directly for a single sponsor while having the security and additional career opportunities that working for an international CRO can bring? Our team says it's the best of both worlds….
TalentSource Life Sciences (the sponsor-dedicated division of CROMSOURCE), is searching for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join one of our partner companies - an international pharmaceutical company.
CROMSOURCE is an international CRO with a strong focus on quality, professional development and supportive culture. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to the study protocol and Monitoring Plan
- Perform primary CRA function for study during the set-up phase, including ICF customisation, contract negotiation and Ethics Committee submissions
- Conduct remote monitoring on a quarterly basis, and on-site monitoring once per year, including preparation, follow-up and documentation
- Perform training of site staff in all study procedures in order to ensure protocol and ICH-GCP compliance
- Attend Project Meetings with the study team on a monthly basis
Education and Experience:
- BSc in Life Sciences, nursing degree or equivalent
- Strong monitoring and submissions experience is essential
- Previous experience working on Phase I studies is required
Specific Role Requirements and Skills:
- Portuguese and English speaking
- Up to date knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Ability to learn and apply SOPs and other current regulations
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to persuade others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
If you would like to discuss the role before applying through the website @
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Keywords: CRA, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, Phase I, Clinical, Pharmaceutical, Monitor, GCP, Contract, Temporary, Freelance, Contractor, Pharma, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Sponsor-dedicated
Clinical Research Associate, Freelance, Senior Clinical Research Associate, Clinical, Clinical Research Organisation, CRO, GCP, ICH-GCP, Monitoring, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Phase I