Location: Amsterdam - Office based
Schedule: Full-time, Permanent
Are you interested in working directly for a single sponsor while having the security and additional career opportunities that working for an international CRO can bring? Our team says it's the best of both worlds….
TalentSource Life Sciences (the sponsor-dedicated division of CROMSOURCE), is searching for a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) to join one of our partner companies, a large pharmaceutical company involved in a wide range of therapeutic areas.
CROMSOURCE is an international CRO with a strong focus on quality, professional development and supportive culture. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for collecting, checking and archiving all documents essential according to GCP guidelines within the study
- Compiling and updating the Investigator File and Trial Master File, in collaboration with the CRA (Clinical Research Associate) and CSM (Clinical Study Manager)
- Enter and upload study data in the various computer systems.
- Planning and taking minutes at study meetings
- Collect/request, check and edit various data
- Planning, preparing and taking minutes of meetings
Education and Experience:
- Minimum education: MBO+ work and thinking level
- Minimum 1 year experience
- English and Dutch, both oral and written
Specific Role Requirements and Skills:
- Enforcement of rules according to SOPs and study milestones
- Collaboration within the local study team
- Customer friendliness and satisfaction (internal/external)
- Stress resistance
- Project work
- Preferably knowledge of medical terminology
- Computer Expert and Skilled
- Good expressiveness
- Able to work both in a team and independently
The Benefits of Working for TalentSource in The Netherlands:
- Competitive Salary
- Group health insurance
- Great pension scheme
- 30 Holidays per annum
- Internet reimbursement
- Company Car with fuel card depending on the function
- Dedicated Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with line manager
- Full performance and development process with end of year reviews
- Team events and end of year party
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
Our Company Ethos
Our employees are the most valuable company asset. We value our resources and ensure they work in a friendly, family environment so they are able to develop their skills and talents. Human Resources is the fulcrum around which all CROMSOURCE activities are built and close management and training is the core instrument to develop and maintain highly-qualified personnel. The continuous training keeps the resources qualified in terms of competence and expertise and gives to all personnel the clear tools needed to manage both internal and client processes with the same methodology. The success of these core values are evidenced by our below industry average turnover rates.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key words: Clinical Trial Assistant, GCP, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Outsourcing, Sponsor-dedicated
Clinical Trial Assistant, CRO, GCP, TMF