Location: Paris, France - site based
Schedule: Freelance - 1 FTE
Are you interested in working directly for a single sponsor while having the security and additional career opportunities that working for an international CRO can bring? Our team says it's the best of both worlds….
TalentSource Life Sciences (the sponsor-dedicated division of CROMSOURCE), is searching for a Clinical Study Coordinator to join one of our sponsor's in Paris.
CROMSOURCE is an international CRO with a strong focus on quality, professional development and supportive culture. As a client-facing role, we are looking for confident candidates with the ability to work independently whilst establishing a high-trust environment with the client counter-parts.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the patient inclusion within assigned study, including preparing visits, performing pre-visit screenings, assisting patients during visits, and completing questionnaires and the eCRF
- Manage the creation, maintenance and archiving of the Investigator Site File (ISF)
- Maintain and track all site related clinical trial documentation ensuring they meet GCP guidelines
- Plan, coordinate and assist with site selection and site initiation visits
- SAE reporting
- Updating and maintaining eCRF
- Assist the CRA with scheduling monitoring visits and calls
- Assist the team in the coordination of study activities
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or related field
- Previous experience in a similar role as a Project Assistant, Clinical Trial Assistant, Study Coordinator or similar
- Good knowledge of GCP
- Possesses good communication and organizational skills
The Application Process
Once you have submitted your CV, you will receive an acknowledgement that we received it. If you have the requirements we need, you will be invited for phone interview as the first step. Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to everyone individually if you are not successful.
Who will you be working for?
CROMSOURCE is a family owned international, full-service Contract Research Organisation who, since 1994, has been supporting our clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services. The successful growth of CROMSOURCE has been achieved by putting high quality and client focus at the heart of everything we do.
About TalentSource Life Sciences
TalentSource is the division of CROMSOURCE dedicated to flexible staffing solutions. Through us, you will have the opportunity to be integrated into a sponsor-led team, whilst having the continuous support from your Line Manager, who will work closely with you to mentor and support your professional development and growth. For our client-facing positions, you must be confident, be able to drive the role and work autonomously.
CROMSOURCE is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment in relation to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status or any other legally protected status. CROMSOURCE is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key words: Clinical Study Coordinator, Study Coordinator, Trial Coordinator, CTA, Clinical Trial Assistant, SC, CSC, CTC, Project Assistant, Freelance, Contract, Temporary, CRO, Contract Research Organisation, Outsourced, Outsourcing, Sponsor-dedicated
Clinical Study Coordinator