The volume of research into new therapies for central nervous system (CNS) diseases is increasing to meet the needs of the increasing age of the global population.
Over the past 20 years, CROMSOURCE has managed many trials of CNS therapies, creating an extensive network of academic and private practice investigators in neurology, psychiatry, pain, sleep disorders and other neurological areas (i.e. image contrast agents).
We have also developed close relationships with international CNS experts / Key Opinion Leaders. This enables us to provide specialized related services such as management of the standardization of the evaluation of the cognitive function (rater reliability) or the expert management and central review of diagnostic images used in CNS research.
CROMSOURCE’s CNS experience includes medical device studies and biopharmaceutical projects in stages from Phase I through Registry, performed both in adult and pediatric populations, in a broad range of indications, including but not limited to:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Huntington’s chorea
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurostimulation (medical device)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Sleep disorder
- Smoking Cessation
- Spinal cord stimulation (medical device)
Please click to download the CNS Overview:
- Changes to EU Medical Device Legislation: What you need to know - White Paper June 2016
- Clinical Data for Medical Devices - Preparing for increased requirements in the EU - White Paper, 2015
- Medical Device Overview
- Clinical Evaluation Reports - White Paper, 2015
- Wound Closure - White Paper, 2014
- EU Recast of the Medical Device Directives: The Rocky Road to the new Medical Device Regulation - White Paper, 2014
- Language Requirements for EU Medical Device Labels - Multilingual, September 2012