Whether done as part of a clinical trial or as a stand-alone project, the professional medical writers at CROMSOURCE combine medicine, science, and technical writing to deliver concise documents for all stages of regulatory, project management, and final reports.
CROMSOURCE has undertaken a wide range of medical writing assignments such as:
- Literature research
- Technical document
- Clinical Investigation Plan (CIP)
- Clinical Investigation Report (CIR)
- Case Narratives
- Abstracts and Manuscripts
- Documentation for congress exhibits (abstracts, posters, and slide presentations)
- Instruction for Use
- Pediatric Investigation Plans (PIPs)
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- Common Technical Document (CTD/eCTD)
Whatever your project, we have a medical writer to complete it with speed, accuracy and professionalism.
Experience Therapeutic Areas in Medical Device:
Including but not limited to: